Berry Galette Recipe
- Pie dough, rolled out to 10-inch circle
- 3/4 cup of mixed berries
- 1 tbsp Potli honey
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 egg, whisked
- Granulated sugar for topping
- Gently mix berries, honey, corn starch, brown sugar, and lemon juice in a bowl. Let it sit for 30 minutes to let the juices release so the galette doesn’t become soggy.
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add filling to the middle of the dough, leaving 1-2 inches on the edge for the crust.
- Fold edges in and lightly brush crust with the egg wash
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.