The Harborside Rewards Program
The Harborside Rewards Program offers our loyal customers exclusive discounts and experiences. Here is how it works:
- Customers earn points based on the dollars that they spend at any Harborside store ($1 spent earns 1 point).
- It is simple to enroll – simply provide your mobile number to one of our cashiers.
- After every purchase you receive a text confirmation of points earned.
- From your smart phone, tap on the Harborside Rewards logo to access your Rewards Wallet.
- In the Rewards Wallet, tap on the Reward that interests you and show it to your cashier before you start ordering.
- For more information please read the Harborside Rewards Program Terms and Conditions page.
You access your Harborside Rewards Wallet by tapping on rewards in your text thread. (no password to remember!)
Already a Harborside Rewards Member?
Tap on an available reward while you are in a Harborside store and show it to a cashier for redemption.
Want to sign up for Harborside Rewards?
How does the program work?
How do I enroll in the program?
How do I access the program and check my balance?
Once enrolled, Harborside will send you texts after every purchase to confirm the number of Rewards points that you just earned. The texts also provide a tappable link to your Rewards Wallet. You are always one-click away from your points and available rewards and you do not need to remember your password – just save the text thread mobile number to your contacts. We suggest naming the contact “Harborside Wallet” so that you can always find it among your text message threads.
Do my points expire?
If a customer doesn’t shop with us in more than 6 months (180 days), the account is considered abandoned and all the points expire. You might have received a text message indicating your account is about to be considered abandoned, if you haven’t made a purchase in more than 170 days. To avoid the expiration of your rewards points, place an order of any amount before the expiration date. If you maintain your account standing, your points do not expire.
Why do I have to pay taxes in rewards?
California regulations on Cannabis products has multiple taxes, some of which based on the cost of the product and must be paid by the consumer and listed on the receipt.
Regulations also prevent us from offering any free cannabis products.